Low Country Game Day Chili Recipe
This recipe is ideal for game day! For all chili lovers, here’s a new way to experience the best Bloody Mary Mix:
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 3 cups Seaside Grown Original Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 cup vidalia onion, diced
- 4 each cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can light kidney beans
- 1 can chili beans
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp salt
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- Season ground chuck with salt, pepper, and cumin.
- Brown in a skillet. Half way through cooking the meat, add onion and garlic.
- Once cooked, transfer to a large stock pot and add remaining ingredients to the stock pot.
- Add Seaside Grown Bloody Mary Mix. Mix well.
- Cook on medium low heat for 35-45 min. Stir occasionally.
Topping Ideas: sour cream, cheese, jalapeños, crackers, hot sauce, and onions.